Solar Loo – Single Cubicle
The Solar Loo; designed and built in the UK, these solar powered toilet units are self-contained and up to 96% CO2 efficient. The roof mounted solar PV panel converts sunlight into electricity which is stored in a battery bank and powers the energy saving LED lighting. The efficient LPG gas boiler supplies hot water on demand to the taps.
Comfort, cleanliness and security remain paramount. Each toilet unit has a solid steel shell with deadlocks on all doors and features including a fresh water flushing porcelain toilet, stainless steel sink, mirror, coat hooks, soap dispenser, toilet tissue dispenser and an integrated first aid box.
Solar Loo Product Features:
- Solar for sustainable free energy with patent pending technology.
- Reduced fuel consumption.
- Reduced CO2 emissions.
- 450 litre water tank with external quick and simple hose pipe connection.
- 610 litre waste tank with external access.
- External storage / First aid kit box.
- Gas boiler.
- Fresh flush toilet.
- LED downlight.
- Coat hooks.
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ.
- Product CodeXRH/0000
- Gross weight1950kg
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated