ECO Solar Tower Light
The mobile eco solar tower light is powered 100% from renewable energy.
The eco panels charge a sealed battery pack to produce enough power to deliver 8 hours of light, 7 days a week throughout the spring, summer and autumn months and 8 hours of light, 5 days a week throughout winter.
This high efficiency, clean energy tower light can illuminate a 2400m2 area from 4 adjustable LED lighting heads and an 8m hydraulic mast.
The Solar panels are mounted on top of the unit and they extend and can be inclined manually to make the most of the sunlight available.
- No noise pollution
- Zero carbon emissions
- No fuel consumption
- 2400 sqm of illuminated space guaranteed
- 8m vertical mast with wind stability of up to 22.5 m/s
- Auto start/stop light sensor
- AMOSS mast safety system
- 4 x 100W LED Floodlights providing instant bright lights with no wait time
- Onboard levels for guidance during stabilization
- Multi-directional, adjustable and tiltable ﬂoodlights
- 340° rotatable head
- Product CodeXRH/0000
- Dimensions (Stowed)L3.36m x W2.14m x H2.52m
- Dimensions (Deployed)L3.36m x W4.15m x H8.0m
- Lighting400w LED
- Mast typeHydraulic
- Mast height8.0m
- Mast rotation340 degrees
- Power typeSolar PV 1.44kW
- Battery typeSealed AGM
- Energy management control systemRemote VRM
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated