Solar Drying Room
The Solar Drying Room is a pioneering alternative to traditional high energy consumption drying rooms on site.
This unit has been designed to be fully self-contained and requires no ancillary power. The unit operates autonomously and independently of mains or generator power. These features allow other units on site to be powered from a lower power rated temporary generator or mains supply, cutting fuels costs, carbon emissions and noise.
The eco solar drying room can dry clothes from wet in just 1 hour and runs silently throughout the day or night.
- Reduced energy consumption and cost
- Reduction in noise pollution
- Fully self-contained and stand-alone
- PIR LED lighting
- Timed and thermostatically controlled blown air heating system with red diesel or oil burner
- Benches and hangers as standard
- Optional lockers with 12v charging points
- Easy clean floors and walls
- Anti-vandal steel shell
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
- Product CodeXRH/0000
- Dry weight2000kg
- Power typeSolar & Oil burner / Diesel
- Fuel tank capacity68L / 15 gallons
- Heating systemBlown air
- Changing benches2-4
- LED LightingPIR controlled
- Dimensions3.05m x 2.44m or 6.1m x 2.44m
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated