LPG Solar Generator Hire
The LPG Solar Generator (LPG Solartainer) utilises containerised LPG as the primary fuel source for the back-up generator. It is an eco-friendly alternative to ordinary generators, with Co2 savings of over 35% vs traditional diesel-powered generator sets of the same power output are realised.
The standby generator is configured to run only when the batteries are depleted to a state of charge configured before being set up on your project. Energy performance of the LPG Solartainer is monitored remotely via an online portal and monthly energy performance certificates are produced. The LPG replenishment service package ensures an uninterrupted power supply.
- A reduced environmental impact and carbon footprint.
- As well as reduced generator runtime and service costs.
- Reduced noise emissions.
- Remote energy management as standard.
- Live energy reporting as standard.
- Single-phase configuration.
- Can be used as a direct replacement for diesel gensets up to 45kVA.
- Adaptive power source.
- Option to synchronise to multiple sets.
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
- Product CodeXRH/0000
- Maximum Power26kVA
- AC Nominal Voltage400/230/115V
- Rated frequency/voltage50Hz
- Max Output Current32A
- Operating Range-25°C/+60°C
- Dimensions (L x W x H)6.06m x 2.44m x 2.59m
- WeightApprox 3600kg
- PV ModuleHigh Transmission Glass
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.