Solar Compound Light Hire
The solar compound light is the perfect stand-alone, off-grid lighting solution for pathways, access and egress areas, road and parking areas requiring illumination.
The solar compound light has an adjustable brightness system to deliver light when needed and conserve energy when not in use. The LED light is ‘A’ rated and IP65 waterproof with a wide beam angle.
With an IP65 rating, it can be widely used in outdoor and indoor lighting projects, shadow-free and anti-glare, providing a level of illumination.
- Zero carbon – Zero noise – Zero fuel
- Illumination area of up to 400m2
- 5.5m vertical stainless steel manual mast
- High-efficiency solar panel providing power in all seasonal UK weather conditions
- Front, side and rear fork pockets
- Waterproof, heatproof and durable
- Lights up automatically in the dark and turns off in the day time or during bright light conditions
- High efficiency
- Easy and quick installation
- Charging time: ≥8H
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
- Product CodeXRH/0000
- Solar panel130W
- Battery capacity656Wh lithium ion
- Battery runtime dim mode46 hours
- Battery runtime bright mode11.5 hours
- Battery life cycle2000 cycles
- Illumination @5 lux400m2
- Lighting head50W LED c/w PIR motion sensor
- Max. mast height5.5m
- Mast typeManual
- Cartified wind stability50mph
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.