Baselight Eco Hire
Baselight Eco; the portable light system that can produce 50 000 lumens with a power consumption of 420W. The innovative lens technology makes sure that all available light is placed where it is needed – on the ground. As an indication of efficiency it easily outperforms a 4x400W halogen system with about 30% more light. At the same time consuming 75% less energy.
This portable LED site light is a fully self contained system. All components needed for the light tower to operate are integrated in the rugged chassis. The weight and size makes it easy for a person to carry and lift. This makes repositioning on a work site easy and fast as no lifting equipment is needed. The hexagon design allows for three foldable legs that can be individually angled for placement on uneven ground and it can withstand winds of up to 20 m/s without support lines.
- 6 x 70W LED fully adjustable swivel, tilt & dimmable lighting head (230V or 110V power required)
- Illuminates 2,800m2 @5 lux
- Can be powered from either a small generator “from 1kVA”, a rechargeable battery pack or mains power, allowing multiple power options for 100% flexibility on site
- 4.5m vertical aluminium manual mast with quick, easy and simple set up
- 3 x foldable stabiliser legs, giving total stability for both indoor and outdoor use
- 2 x solid roller bearing wheels for easy portability and set up
- Very compact when stowed for ease of storage & transport
- Extremely light at just 35kg
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
- Product CodeXRH/0000
- Illumination @5 lux2800m3
- Lighting head6x 70W LED
- Max. mast height4500mm
- Mast typeManual
- Certified wind stability20m/s
- Light direction180/360 degrees
- Height (stowed)300mm
- Width (stowed)300mm
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.