Smiths Scaffold Hoist (SWL 150kg) are used by being fixed onto lifting equipment to a runway beam suspended off scaffolding or fitted to an A frame. Smiths Gantry hoists are ideal for vertical lifting and horizontal positioning of materials. Smiths Gantry Lifts are a practical and safe way of lifting and lowering materials or people onto scaffolding or into basement below ground areas.
- Lifting speed 30 m/min.
- Up to 150kg Capacity with bracket fully extended.
- Max extendable bracket length – 1120mm.
- Max Lifting height of 30m
- 110v single phase 50hZ.
- High performance: reduces the standard lifting time by nearly 40% compared with standard hoists.
- Lift hook secured by self locking clamp Trolley attachment available for use with a gantry IP 67 plug Working position locking lever Top limit switch.
- A range of accessories available such as: Bucket carriers and brick baskets.
- Product Code010/0130
- NameScaffold Hoist SWL 150kg
- Safe Working Load (kg)150
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated