Reversible Diesel Wacker Plate
Our 406mm (16″) Reversible Diesel Wacker Plate with 25kN centrifugal force, is ideal for compacting paving stones, horticulture and landscaping, as well as the maintenance of roads, paths and car parks. It comes with a robust integrated wheel set, like all Wacker Plates in the 25 – 37 kN class. A machine of this class offers a kind of job site mobility that is unique in the market. With great agility and compact design, this Diesel Wacker Plate is the perfect choice for continuous use by professionals when compacting pavements, trenches and other confined ground spaces.
- Integrated and extremely robust wheel set
- Exceptionally long service life even with the toughest jobs
- Guide handle shock mount and integrated lateral guiding systems enable effortless and precise work
- The automatic locking mechanism of the guide handle has no play, ensuring safe transport
- Diesel engine with great reserve capacity
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis.
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. The actual product supplied may differ.
Standard Price: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code046/0050
- Operating Weight160kg
- Centrifugal Force25kN
- Base Plate Size (W x L)400mm x 703mm
- Surface Capacity504m²/h
- Fuel Tank Capacity3 Litre
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated