Hydraulic Breaker with Power Unit
A Hydraulic Breaker with Power Unit is a compact, quiet and modern alternative to electric and pneumatic breakers. Despite their low weight they handle even the toughest jobs. These amazing, impact energy breakers can be used on concrete, asphalt and frozen ground, making light work of the job. You can also use them for trenching, tie-tamping, spike driving as well as general ground demolition work. They perform similarly or better than any 30 kg electric breaker.
The compact design of the hydraulic power unit makes it much easier to use and transport, whilst the practical handle protection gives long service life. The handles are also supported by an active hydraulic suspension system.
Hydraulic Breaker Product Features:
- Compact, all round breaker
- Ideal for breaking concrete, asphalt, frozen ground, brick walls, etc
- Features a low vibration value of only 4.8m/s2, among the lowest in the market
*Please note that the model supplied may vary
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code030/0080
- Vibration Rating Guide3.3m/s2
- Impact Rate (Impacts/Min)1450/2160
- Working Pressure1500-1800 psi
- Max Return Line Pressure215 psi
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.