Power Floats (24" - 48") Hire
Power Floats are ideal for jobs that require a lightweight, highly manoeuvrable, professional finishing tool.
Power Floats Feature:
- Very quick, high specification finish to concrete.
- Petrol driven.
- Controllable speed and tilt of float blades to suit the state of the concrete.
- Professional results even when confined areas or weight restrictions leave other machines standing idle.
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
- Product Code044/0150
- Engine3HP Single Phase 220V
- Weight126 lbs (57kg)
- Ring Operating Diameter24inch (61cm)
- Trowel SpeedVariable to 130RPM
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.