Pan for Power Float (24″ – 48″)
In order for you to book this equipment for hire you must first specify the following information:
- The date you wish to start hiring
- The date you wish to finish hiring
Pan for Power Float (24" - 48") Hire
A Power Float Pan is used with a Powered Float when finishing concrete to achieve a smoother, flatter floor.
Power Float Pan Features:
- Flatter floors.
- Easier transition from wet to dry areas when floating.
- Superior ability to break open the concrete surface.
Available in Three size options:
- 610mm (24″)
- 914mm (36″)
- 1200mm (48″)
Click to view our full Concreting & Finishing range
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
- Product Code044/0150
- Name610mm (24") Pan for Power Float
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated