Petrol Wacker Plates Hire
Smiths Hire offers a range of Petrol Wacker Plates, available in a variety of sizes from 300mm (12″) up to 508mm (20″). These vibrating plates are very compact devices and are ideal for asphalt compaction. But also ideal for interlocking paving stones and mixed soils, even in confined spaces. Typical uses are compacting loose gravel, sand, or other materials, particularly when building foundations that need to leave solid, flat ground that’s ready for building. A Wacker Plate, otherwise known as a Compaction Plate or Vibrating Plates, can be easily operated around stones and duct covers, as well as along kerbstones or buildings.
We have various sizes of compaction plates available for hire so no matter what the project is, we are sure to have the perfect machine.
Petrol Wacker Plate Features:
- Available in 12″/ 13″ / 14″/ 16″/ 18″ / 20″
- Specially designed base plate and guide handle
- Easy manoeuvering
- Ideal for path construction, gardening and landscaping
- Low pollutant emissions
Click to view product information –
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.