Petrol Lawn Aerator Hire
Our Petrol Lawn Aerator provides aeration which encourages roots to grow deeper by increasing the oxygen supply to the root zone for healthy green grass.
This is a self-propelled, walk behind aerator. The Spiker Tine is used for surface aeration, solid or hollow tines available. Aerating your lawn improves drainage. The compact size allows for easy and safe operation in confined areas and less operator fatigue. We recommend using an aerator during the Autumn and Spring rather than in the Summer months.
The Petrol Lawn Aerator; also known as Lawn Corers are key to success when it comes to a professional finish on your lawn.
- Main Use: To maintain large areas of grass i.e. golf courses or parks
- Suitable For: Ideal for the professional and DIY users
- Not Suitable For: Using in dry conditions
- Top Tips: Always observe the safety sheet before use and always clean the machine, ensuring that the core tines are free of soil, and lightly oil the inside and outside of the core tines with a vegetable oil
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code072/0170
- SpecificationsMay vary by product model
- Weight (kg)109
- Working Width68.5cm
- Fuel TypePetrol
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.