Petrol Hedge Trimmer
The STIHL 610mm (24″) Petrol Hedge Trimmer is quiet and lightweight, with droplet shaped blades to guide branches in between the teeth and cut them efficiently. This clever design also delivers in-built cut protection as the droplet shapes overlap the sharp cutting teeth to reduce the risk of them coming into contact with you. The screw-on tip protector also protects the blades when trimming close to the floor or walls.
The Stihl Petrol Hedge Trimmers are designed with a 2 stroke petrol engine and feature multi-function controls which make it the ideal tool to assist you with your general garden maintenance.
Available in 2 sizes – 18″ (458mm) blade length or 24″ (610mm) blade length
- Main Use: Cutting hedges, shrubs, bushes or similar
- Suitable For: Home and garden
- Not Suitable For: Cutting any other items other than those listed above – risk of accidents
- Top Tips: Always observe the safety sheet before use and never touch the blades while the engine is running. Instead if the blades become jammed switch the engine off immediately before removing the object
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
- Product Code072/0160
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Tank Volume0.22l
- Blade Length18" or 24"
- Weight4.7kg (18") or 5kg (24")
- Vibration Rating9.6m/s2
- Sound Power Level107dB(A)2
- Power Output0.75kW
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated