The Carpet Dryer – EIPL AM2000 setup could not be easier, select the desired operating angle (0°, 15°, 45° or 90°) for the application and dial in the desired speed setting. The low profile outlet snout makes it ideal to duct air under carpets, thereby immediately attacking the worse effected areas quickly and efficiently.
The AM2000 is the ideal product for fast and professional drying of floors, walls, ceilings, carpets and furnishings, after water damage and during renovation clean down.
The low profile outlet snout or the AM2000 makes it easy to duct air under carpets, thereby immediately effecting the important areas after flooding.
- Flood and restoration.
- Floating carpets.
- Drying carpets.
- Ideal for plasterers, builders, tradesman and the hire trade.
- Four operating positions.
- Three operating speeds.
- 1/2hp motor / high capacity fan.
- Capable of providing high volume air.
- Multiple operating angles.
- Balance Carrying Handle.
- Rubber Anti Vibration Feet.
- Light Weight Construction.
- Product Code068/0050
- Airflow1800 m3/hr
- Noise Level72dba
- Min Operating Temperature0°C
- Max Operating Temperature35°C
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated