Battery Charging Station - Armorgard VoltHub Hire
The Battery Charging Station – Armorgard VoltHub; a world first solution to charging li-ion batteries. Passive and active technology with battery backup. Weatherproof, secure and mobile, VoltHub can go anywhere.
The VoltHub is a unique solution to safely charging Lithium-Ion batteries, it is designed with an integrated fire safety system that auto-activates in an emergency using a special fire suppressant designed and tested with Lithium-ion battery fires.
The foam suppressant in the VoltHub contains a special formula, which is designed to neutralise the chemical reaction in a failed Li-Ion battery. This makes it almost impossible for the fire to reignite and the aftermath can be safely dealt with. Environmentally friendly, the foam suppressant has no harmful long lasting effects to humans, animals, or plant life.
The VoltHub Fire System is a pressurised system. The VoltHub is designed to automatically target the source of the heat if a fire breaks out. The VoltHub Fire System is a reactive system that works independently and requires no power.
- Power cut-off when the internal temperature reaches 60℃ or more
- Forced ventilation to keep air flowing through the VoltHub
- Thermostatic heater keeps the temperature at optimum levels
- Isolator switch for power to the VoltHub
- The fire suppression and alert systems will still operate without mains power
- Visual and audible alarm when there is a fire
- Fire suppression system for responding to li-ion battery fires
- GSM phone and text alert when there is a fire
- Early warning detection
- Humidity sensor
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code062/0004
- Make & modelArmorgard VoltHub
- Product codeVH16
- Suitable forType A, B, D and F fires as well as well as lithium fires
- Height x Width x Depth (doors closed)1820mm x 1770mm x 750mm
- Finished coatingPowder coated
- Material & thickness1.5mm
- Quantity of keys2 keys
- Qty of shelves as standard16 lockers
- Qty of power sockets32x 230V sockets
- CertificationEN 11056 / NEN 158 for A, B, D & F fires / NTA8133-2021 / EN 3-7+A1:2007 & NF074
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.