As well as our extensive range of practical petrol and diesel products, we also offer high-quality electric alternatives. Electric machinery is becoming more widely used in the building industry and there is a whole range of reasons why. Throughout the course of this blog, we discuss some of the different types of electrical equipment and machinery we offer and the benefits of utilising them.
The Benefits of Electric Products
Depending on the nature of your project, opting to utilise electric products can come with a whole range of notable benefits, these include:
Due to the fact that much fewer components make up electric vehicles, you are much less likely to experience breakdowns throughout the duration of your project. Diesel and petrol vehicles have oil, oil filters and fuel filters, which electric products do not have. As well as this, the electric motor in the products does not run idle, which means that they don’t have a hydraulic system that heats up. All of these factors combine to dramatically reduce the occurrence of downtime.
When comparing the cost of fuel to the cost of electricity, electricity is always a much cheaper option. As well as this, due to electric machinery having much fewer parts, inspections can be carried out much more rapidly and fewer parts require replacement.
Unlike alternative types of vehicles, electric vehicles can be used both indoors and outdoors, meaning that they are able to be utilised more frequently. They can also be used in environments where CO2 emission restrictions are present and equally if the work environment has noise restrictions due to being close to a hospital etc. electric products can still be used.
Most companies are conscious of making sure that they are not having a negative impact on the environment. Using electrical vehicles and equipment will undoubtedly reduce your carbon footprint, which will in turn make the planet a better place to live.
When combining all of these benefits, it is extremely clear to see why so many businesses are now choosing to use electric products.
Electrical Equipment We Offer
We offer a whole range of different electric products, that will drastically improve the efficiency and quality of your work, these include:
- NiftyLift HR12 Cherry Picker – This new electric cherry picker is one of the most lightweight and versatile machines of its class.
- Dingli JCPT0607DCS Scissor Lift – If you have a job that doesn’t require a working height of more than 5.9m our incredibly reliable electric scissor lift offers the ideal solution.
- JCB Mini Digger – With zero emissions our JCB mini diggers are perfect for use in sensitive environments where air quality needs to be considered. See our mini digger hire section.
- Belle Wacker Plates – Both lightweight and incredibly durable, our electric wacker plates are perfect for use in indoor and poorly ventilated areas. See our wacker plate hire section.
- Hilti TE3000 Road Breakers – If you are looking for a heavy-duty electric road breaker, our Hilti TE3000 is perfect for you, offering minimal vibration and impressive force.
Hire Electrical Products With Us Today
If after reading all of the benefits that opting for electrical equipment provides, you are sold on the idea of utilising one or more of our hire options for your project, visit our online Electric category here or get in touch. Our expert team is on hand to provide you with high-quality solutions to help you to make light work of your project and advise you on the best options for you.