Hilti TE3000 30kg Heavy Duty Electric Road Breaker Hire
The Hilti 30kg heavy duty breaker is the perfect road breaker hire tool. This is used for breaking up asphalt, demolition of solid concrete and compacted materials. Providing minimal vibration and impressive maximum force, the Hilti breaker gives an impact energy of 68 joules at 860 impacts per minute, capable of breaking up 6 tons of concrete per hour.
The TE3000 is simple to transport and use, and gives the added advantage that no compressor is needed meaning it is ready to use on site in a matter of minutes. This heavy duty electric road breaker is ideal for digging and tamping in earthwork, breaking concrete in demolition, repair work and pipe laying.
Hilti TE3000 Breaker Features:
- Minimal vibration-damping handles
- Ideal for finishing, renovation, demolition and road work
- Two stroke and 110V available
- Hammering impact energy of 68 Joules
- Impressive breaking performance up to 6 tons of concrete per hour
- Minimal vibration less than 7m per s2, i.e. over 4 hours permissible trigger time
- Versatile and easy to operate no compressor required
- Product Code030/0066
- Name30kg Elec Road Breaker
- Weight (KG)29kg
- Vibration Rating Guide8m/s2
- Impact Rate (Impacts/Min)1030
- Hammering Frequency860 impacts per minute
More about Smiths Hire
New Product Demo Day - The Free Event kicked off to a positive start with bacon butties...
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier, simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Optimise your hire
Optimise your hire spend with Spot! Let Smiths Hire prove to you that we can achieve measurable savings and improve logistics. To find out more call 0333 323 2100.