Water Filled Garden Roller Hire
The Water Filled Garden Roller is suitable for use upon laying a new lawn. In addition, it can be used to compact the topsoil and push down your freshly planted grass seeds.
Once your lawn is flourishing, a Water Filled Garden Roller can be used occasionally to eliminate problems such as molehills and frost heaving.
The product can be filled with water or sand depending on the application required. It features a robust and hard wearing drum therefore it ensures a rapid work rate over more substantial areas.
- Main Use: Levelling mole hills or creating attractive lawn stripes
- Suitable For: Home and garden
- Not Suitable For: Rolling your lawn too often (certainly not more than annually), as this can overly compact the soil and restrict growth
- Top Tips: Always wear the correct protective clothing and you should use the lightest roller possible to avoid damaging your lawn
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.