16″ (400mm) Petrol Masonry Saw – STIHL TS800
The STIHL TS800 Petrol Masonry Saw has built in performance and durability as standard. Ideal for cutting through stone, concrete, brickwork and masonry materials.
With a very powerful 5.0kW engine with 400mm cutting wheel. Includes a long life air filter system with cyclone air routing.
It’s fitted with a high performance engine with stratified charge system ensuring power is delivered consistently to the blade.
Its compact design and optimised balance for excellent cutting and guide characteristics make it a trade and DIY persons first choice for quickly cutting through stone or concrete.
The STIHL TS800 Petrol Masonry Saw can be hand held or used with the FW 20 cart and water dust suppression system.
- 2-stroke engine
- To be used on stone, concrete, masonry materials, brickwork and even pavement kerbs
- Simply pull the cord and cut
- For use with 400mm cutting wheel
- Bayonet filler cap for tool free opening
- Fitted with a ElastoStart, primer pump and decompression valve
- With the added ability to attach a water source you will be able to reduce dust while cooling the blade, preventing over-wearing and overheating
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
Standard Price: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code038/0077
- FuelPetrol (2-stroke engine)
- Fuel tank Capacity1.2L
- Cutting Wheel Dia.400mm / 16"
- Air Filtration SystemYes
- Power Output5.0kW / 6.7bph
- Sound Level114dB(A)
- Vibration Rating (left/right)6.5ms2 / 3.9ms2
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated