14″ (350mm) Petrol Masonry Saw – STIHL TS420
The STIHL TS420 Petrol Masonry Saw has built in performance and durability as standard. Ideal for cutting through stone, concrete, brickwork and masonry materials.
With extremely low vibration levels (3.9m/s²) means you can use the saw for longer and be still within hand and arm vibration guidelines.
It’s fitted with a high performance engine with stratified charge system ensuring power is delivered consistently to the blade.
Its compact design and optimised balance for excellent cutting and guide characteristics make it a trade and DIY persons first choice for quickly cutting through stone or concrete.
The STIHL TS420 Petrol Masonry Saw can be hand held or used with the FW 20 cart and water dust suppression system.
- 2-stroke engine
- To be used on stone, concrete, masonry materials, brickwork and even pavement kerbs.
- Simply pull the cord and cut.
- For use with 350mm cutting wheel.
- Bayonet filler cap for tool free opening.
- Fitted with a ElastoStart, primer pump and decompression valve.
- With the added ability to attach a water source you will be able to reduce dust while cooling the blade, preventing over-wearing and overheating.
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code038/0075
- FuelPetrol (2-stroke engine)
- Fuel Tank Capacity0.71L
- Cutting Wheel Dia.350mm / 14"
- Air filtration systemYes
- Power Output3.2kW / 4.3bhp
- Sound Level109dB(A)
- Vibration Rating (left/right)3.9ms2 / 3.9ms2
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.