6.7m Vertical Mast Lift - Skyjack SJ16 Hire
The Skyjack SJ16 self propelled vertical mast lift provides a compact footprint and superior manoeuvrability. When using the mast lift in tight work spaces, a high degree steer angle allows for optimum functionality and flexibility by offering zero inside turning radius.
Skyjack SJ16 Features:
- Designed for a multitude of tasks including general maintenance, cleaning, painting and fit and strip out work.
- Can be used on construction projects, in factories, transport environments, shopping centres, retail outlets and in offices and offer numerous features and benefits.
- Drivable at full height
- Variable speed, front two wheel hydraulic drive
- Zero inside turning radius
- Wet disc SAHR brakes
- Proportional controls
- 0.41 m traversing platform
- 24V DC power source
- Low voltage battery protection
- 30% gradeability
- Solid rubber, non-marking tyres
- Pothole protection system
- Wiring for AC outlet at platform
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
- Product Code004/0043
- Working Height6.7m
- Platform Height4.87m
- Platform Size Standard0.76m x 1.37m
- Platform Size ExtendedNA
- Safe Working Load227kg
- Closed Height1.76m
- Closed Height Lowered HandrailN/A
- Closed Width0.76m
- Closed Length1.37m
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.