Petrol Lawn Scarifiers
The Petrol Lawn Scarifiers are guaranteed to remove weeds, moss and other residual matter from the lawn. This moss and matter impedes efficient aeration of the soil. Regular scarification will ensure lawns stay lush, green and healthy; tackling the most stubborn of soils with confidence. With a working width of 17″, they are ideal for areas over 2000m².
With a Honda GX 160 engine they will deliver a steady work rate and optimum power transmission. In addition, our Petrol Lawn Scarifiers feature free swinging steel blades which rotate on large bearing mountings meaning if they hit an immovable object like a tree root, then the blade will simply swing back protecting the machine and the operator.
The reinforced steel deck designed will withstand the harshest of conditions. Equipped with robust metal wheels turning on bearings to allow smooth progress and optimum control on any surface.
Easily adjustable working height system with memory as well as folding handles for more compact storage
- Main Use: Designed to remove weeds, moss and other matter from the lawn
- Suitable For: Domestic and Professional Gardeners / Groundsmen
- Not Suitable For: Lifting the machine alone. At least two people is the minimum required
- Top Tips: Always observe the safety sheet before use. Gloves and ear protection must be worn when lifting the LS42 Lawn Scarifier
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
Standard Price: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code072/0230
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Dimensions120cm (L) x 59cm (W) x 98cm (H)
- Working Width17" (42cm)
- Vibration Rating6.25
- Noise Level101dB(A)
- Blades30 (Free Swinging)
- Fuel Tank Capacity3.1lL
- Rated Engine Speed3600rpm
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated