20m Tracked Spider Boom Lift – Hinowa LL20.10
In order for you to book this equipment for hire you must first specify the following information:
- The date you wish to start hiring
- The date you wish to finish hiring
20m Tracked Spider Boom Lift - Hinowa LL20.10 Hire
The Hinowa Lightlift 20.10 Aerial Work Platform is ideal for more specialised jobs. Particularly where there is narrow access; with a minimum travel width of less than 0.8m and stowed height of less than 2m. This compact lift can pass through narrow door and gateways.
As well as having an impressive 20m working height, it also boasts a 9.7 m continuous outreach with flush with the wall trajectory.
One touch of a button takes care of outrigger deployment and levelling, as well as retraction once the job is done.
Other efficiency-boosting features include auto-speed control which factors in ground conditions; and wireless remote control.
The Hinowa LL 20.10 is available with a diesel engine combined with a mains electric power of 110 or 220V.
Hinowa 20m Aerial Work Platform Features:
- Concept basket with remote control housing in composite material
- Starting systme through a single key
- 4 automatic outrigger stabilisers with the touch of a button
- With another button the machine can be destabilised
- Ability to stabilize single outriggers manually
- 230kg capacity for the whole working area.
- 3S version – Automatic weight selection (120 – 200 kg) which does not allow errors or overloads
- LED lights on the outriggers
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
- Product Code004/0084
- Working Height20.15m
- Maximum height (basket floor level)18.05m
- Platform Size Standard0.69m x1.33m
- Safe Working Load230kg
- PowerDiesel - KUBOTA Z602
- Platform Rotation124 degrees
- Turntable Rotation360 degrees
- Closed Height1.99m
- Closed Width0.79m
- Working Width2.92m
- Closed Length5.01m
- AC Electric Motor110V or 220V 50Hz, 2.2kW
- Battery12V 55Ah
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.