10m Vertical Mast Lift - Haulotte Star 10 Hire
The Haulotte Star 10 Vertical Mast Lift that proves to be versatile to use. It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use for maintenance and restoration.
The Star range by Haulotte is more agile, more robust and more reliable than ever before. Packed with performance as well as being easier to use, transport and maintain. Making it an ideal vertical mast lift for any project.
The perfect solution to carry out daily task at height, both efficiently and safely. Offers optimal agility in hard to reach places; manouever and work quickly while still ensuring operator safety.
Haulotte Star 10 Vertical Mast Lift Product Features:
- Optimal agility in confined working areas.
- Progressive electric drive AC motors.
- Zero tail swing & tight turning radius.
- 3 m outreach vertical jib.
- Minimal maintenance & downtime.
- Maintenance free brushless AC motors.
- Haulotte Activ’Screen (onboard diagnostic).
- Centralized battery filling.
- Longer life time.
- New unbreakable hoods in composite material.
- Durability multiplied by 3 on pins, bushes, non-painted parts and fastening hardware.
- Smart transportability.
- Versatile and effective transport solutions with forklift tine pockets.
- 25% gradeability to easily climb truck ramps.
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
- Product Code004/0046
- Working Height10m
- Platform Height8m
- Horizontal Outreach3m
- Capacity200kg (2 people)
- Platform Size0.78 x 0.98m
- Length2.7 m
- Stowed Height1.99m
- Ground Clearance10cm
- Drive Speed0.6 - 5 km/h
- Turning Radius - outside1.88m
- Turntable Rotation345°
- Power24V - 250Ah
- Weight2 677kg
- Tilt alarm3°
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.