Floor Edging Sander Hire
Our Floor Edging Sander 240V 178mm (7″) will allow you to smooth all types of wooden flooring including pre-finished parquet, plank and laminate.
The Floor Edger is ideal for confined areas such as cupboards or closets and stair treads as the Hiretech HT7 Edger (Disc Floor Sander) will be able to sand right up the the edge of the floor without damaging your skirting boards.
From full scale sanding to edging and finishing, these sanders will help transform a rough floor into a surface suitable for any home. Also available for hire as a kit with our 8″ Floor Sander – Click here to view
- Main Use: For the removal of coatings such as varnish, stains, waxes or polish in confined areas in hard and soft wood floors
- Suitable For: Professional and domestic use
- Not Suitable For: Using in wet conditions, store machine in a dry place and always keep children and pets clear at all times
- Top Tips: Always observe the safety information before use. If sanding plank/strip floors make sure you sand in the direction the boards are laid, with the woodgrain
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code036/0060
- Power Supply240V
- Noise100 dBa at 1 metre
- Vibration Rating Guide0.04 m/sec2
- Motor RPM13,000
- Drum RPM3,300
- Belt Size (mm)178 (7")
- Weight (kg)16.4
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.