Dust Extractor (Tromb 400)
The DC Tromb 400 by Dustcontrol is our most powerful 1-phase dust extractor up to now. It is designed to meet modern safety requirements and to work in conjunction with tools that have become ever more efficient and that therefore produce more dust than they have previously. The maximum airflow is as high as 400m3/h, which is more than enough capacity for equipment such as floor grinders with a working width of 500mm and large electric cut-off saws.
The DC Tromb is not just powerful, robust and effective but also versatile and all-round. It can handle all kinds of fine dusts and materials created on a construction site created from cutting concrete, sanding, grinding or drilling floors or walls as well as dust from many other industrial factory processes. The machine can be connected to floor grinders and handheld tools like cutting machines, chisel hammers and saws. Due to its compact design the DC Tromb is also easy to move and transport.
As a standard the machine is equipped with a patented self-cleaning filter (washable polyester) and a H13-filter built to be Application Class H. A signal lamp shows when it’s time to clean the filter.*
*Switch operated reverse pulse filter cleaning
Dustcontrol DC Tromb 400 Features:
- Tackles up to 400 m3/h.
- Handles all kinds of fine dusts and materials created on construction sites as well as dust from many other industrial factory processes.
- Equipped with a patented self-cleaning filter (washable polyester) and a H13-filter.
- Compact and robust – easy to move and transport.
- Signal lamp showing when it’s time to clean the filter puncture proof wheels of ”non marking-type”, loackable to enable the user to work on uneven ground.
Standard Price: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code068/0155
- Height x Width x Length (cm / inch)139 x 56 x 70 (cm) / 54" x 22" x 27" (inch)
- Inlet (mm / inch)76mm / 3"
- Flow at open inlet 115/230V330/393 m3/h / 188cfm
- Max Flow 115/230V360/420 m3/h / 212cfm
- Negative Pressure, max 115/230V21/25 kPa / 83/100 inwg
- Power Consumption 115/230V2100/2680/3000 W
- Sound Level70 dB(A)
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated