Diesel Radiant Heater Hire
Smiths Diesel Radiant Heaters offer a cheaper, more efficient means of heating in the work place or in large open areas such as warehouses or barns.
- It combines both forced air heating and radiant heating processes to bring fast efficient heat to your space.
- Ceramic Fibre combustion chamber.
- It takes some time for hot air to warm a room full of cold air, but as soon as the 70R’s front plate is glowing, it is emitting radiant heat. Radiant heat warms objects directly, just like a campfire or sun light. The combination of heating methods makes the SilentDrive® 70R an effective evolution in torpedo heater technology.
- Advanced Safety Features include tip-over shut off, high temperature limit shut off, flame-out fuel cut, a thermocouple and a robust safety guard.
- It’s compact, lightweight design makes it easily portable and versatile.
- Radiant heating.
- No air flow.
- Low noise.
- Electronic flame control with photocell.
- ILME socket for remote thermostat: analog or digital.
- Standard oil level indicator.
- Strong and long lasting construction.
- Suction filter and inlet filter.
- Overheat thermostat.
- Anti tilt switch.
To calculate the recommended wattage of heater needed, please scroll down to the table below. Please Note: All these numbers are for general information – each install will vary depending on many other factors.
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.