STIHL Cordless Masonry Saw – 230mm / 9″
This STIHL Cordless Masonry Saw (TSA 230) is the first battery-powered cut-off machine with a 9″ / 230 mm cutting wheel, and it is particularly light and small at only 3.9 kg (without battery). Emission-free cordless technology ensures clean work, both indoors and outdoors. The standard-fitted water connection and optimal accessories for attaching to a vacuum cleaner ensure effective dust control when cutting. The STIHL Cordless Masonry Saw is an ideal tool for roofers when cutting roof tiles due to its light weight and total portability.
- Unrestricted mobility and unbelievable flexibility: The cordless battery technology of the STIHL TSA 230 opens the door to countless possible uses, even in places with no electricity.
- Light on emissions: As a completely emission-free cordless power tool, you can use the TSA 230 even in confined spaces. The integrated moisture protection also allows for outdoor use in bad weather.
- Power at your fingertips: The cordless cut-off machine starts quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
If you would rather purchase the STIHL TSA 230 Cut-off machine then take a look at our STIHL Online Store. STIHL offers market leading products featuring the latest innovative technology and we also sell a range of accessories for your new Cut-off machine too. Click to view the product here – Smiths Hire STIHL Store – STIHL TSA 230 Cordless Cut-off Machine
- Product Code038/0093
- Battery technology36V Lithium-Ion
- Cutting wheel (mm/in)230/9
- Maximum cutting depth (mm)70
- Weight (kg)3.9
- Recommended batteryAP 180
- Sound pressure level dB(A)103
- Sound power level dB(A)114
- Vibration levels left/right m/s²3.5/3.5
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated