1000 Litre Capacity Boat Skip
Boat skips are used for general building site clearance or muck removal. The biggest advantage of this type of Boat skip is the low loading height compared to a traditional muck skip. The actual lifting bale automatically locks when lifted into position, this enables the driver to better manoeuvre and tip the skip without the need for a second operator (person). Bale support fingers are only engaged when the bale is disconnected from the crane.
- Used for general building site clearance.
- Low loading height compared to a traditional muck skip.
- Lifting bale automatically locks when lifted into position.
- One-man operation.
- Bale support fingers are only engaged when the bale is disconnected from the crane.
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Week hire rate
- Product Code010/0500
- Working Load Limit2000kg
- Length (with bale arm)2260mm
- Height (with bale arm)1730mm
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.