4.0m Conveyor Belt System Hire
The Invader 45 Conveyer Belt System by Coveya is a robust, powerful, high-capacity, portable conveyor belt system. It is ideal for projects that require mid-large scale materials movement on site on the 30mm cleated belt which has a 200kg belt load and an incline of up to 40 degrees. The ‘Plug-and-Play’ system design means there is no complex set up and it is also easy to transport and store.
There is a removable hopper and an optional wheeled undercarriage is also available. The Invader 45 moves approximately 50 tons p/h and is 50% more powerful than other conveyors in its class.
- Main Use: Moving materials within a constrained site such as aggregates, small rubble, wood chips and soil
- Suitable For: restricted access areas, excavations, landscaping, skip loading and basements
- Not Suitable For: Use in an explosive atmosphere or if any part of the machine is submerged in water
- Top Tips: A constant 110V supply is required for operation, if you are operating the machine from a generator ensure that this is rated at 10KVA
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code010/0300
- Hopper Size650mm x 800mm
- Belt Speed0.75m/s
- Belt Width450mm
- Belt Load200kg
- Tons Per Hour50 t/h
- Maximum Angle40°
- Maximum Discharge Height2525mm
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.