Armorgard CuttingCube Hire
The CuttingCube: a purpose-built, portable unit, which contains dust and slurry, and reduces the noise pollution created when cutting masonry on site.
Prioritising the safety and efficiency of both workers and projects, the CuttingCube has quickly established itself as best practice. Featuring an easy-empty sump to contain the slurry, as well as durable, washable acoustic absorption panels, it’s a product that is built to last.
Fitted as standard with crane lifting eyes and forklift pockets, you can easily move the unit, to where it is needed most.
Armorgard CuttingCube Features:
- Heavy-duty raised open steel floor – allows for concrete slurry to drain directly into the sump
- 2” threaded sump plug to allow to connect to drainage and containment tanks for disposal
- Acoustic sound panels across three sides reduces noise pollution by up to 22dB
- No set up required resulting in a 90% time saving in comparison to standard masonry cutting areas
- Can be used as a secure tool and equipment storage unit when not used for cutting
- Built in 110v LED strip lights for visibility
- Equipped with catches for safely securing the doors open during use
- Forklift pockets for easy transportation
- Lifting eyes for crane lifting
- Heavy-duty doors with 5-lever deadlocks and jemmy-proof joins
- Fully galvanised and powder coated for maximum durability
- Relevant safety signage
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
- Product CodeXRH/0000
- Brand / modelArmorgard CuttingCube CC200
- Finished coatingPowder coating, galvanised
- Material & thickness2mm & 1mm steel
- Does it have storage?Yes
- Sump capacity440L
- Fire resistantYes
- Security2 x 5-lever eadlock
- Dimensions (external)2075mm x 2005mm x 2190mm
- Dimensions (internal)1910mm x 1840mm x 1910mm
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.