Floor Sanders 240V 203mm (8″)
Floor Sanders from Smiths will allow you to smooth all types of wooden flooring including pre-finished parquet, plank and laminate. From full scale sanding to edging and finishing, these sanders will help transform a rough floor into a surface suitable for any home.
When you need to complete an entire flooring project, the Hiretech HT8 should be your first choice. Because this high performance sander will help you sand hard and soft wood floors, cork floors to a fine finish.
In addition the powerful motor drives a finely balanced sanding drum which is covered in a unique drum rubber providing a high quality finish. The machine is completely self contained with a high efficiency dust pick up.
Whether you are DIY or a professional you can achieve a professional finish and floors you can be proud of! Also available for hire as a bundle with our 7″ Floor Edging Sander – Click here to view
- Main Use: Sanding hard and soft wood floors and for the removal of coatings such as varnish, stains, waxes or polish
- Suitable For: Professional and domestic use
- Not Suitable For: Using in wet conditions, store machine in a dry place and always keep children and pets clear at all times
- Top Tips: Always observe the safety information before use. If sanding plank/strip floors make sure you sand in the direction the boards are laid, with the woodgrain
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
- Product Code036/0050
- Power Supply240V
- Belt Size (mm)203
- Noise95 dBa at 1metre
- Vibration Rating Guide1.6m/sec2
- Motor RPM8,500
- Drum RPM3,300
- Power Cable Length7m (23')
- Weight (kg)41.5
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier, simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated