Diesel Bunded Fuel Kaddie Tank Hire - 2000L
Storing diesel is a dangerous business. Bunded fuel bowsers are the only option when it comes to safety. Our Towable Diesel Bunded Bowser can help keep you safe when handling fuel on site.
Being “bunded” means that there are two tanks – a bowser within a bowser. This means that if the inner tank cracks, any leaking diesel will fill the empty space between the two tanks. This minimises the risk of environmental issues and accident ignition. So with a Towable Diesel Bunded Bowser from Smiths, not only can you potentially save money on diesel leakage, but you can also help protect the environment and your workforce.
- Fully compliant with current environmental regulations
- All-steel construction for strength and durability
- Reinforced, heavy duty galvanised tubular steel chassis
- Tough site specification with heavy duty running gear
- Baffled inner tank for increased stability when in transit
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Week hire rate
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.