1.6t Hybrid Mini Digger Hire
The 1.6t Hybrid Mini Digger by Takeuchi is one of the most popular mini excavators worldwide. A compact machine packed full of proven Takeuchi features including expanding tracks, smooth hydraulics and powerful breakout force. A firm favourite with tool hirers, utilities, jobbing builders and ground workers.
Designed for maximum dig depth and dump height the Takeuchi TB216H has excellent working ranges and a powerful engine for 1.6 tonne machine weight class.
The flexible high voltage connection point is positioned at the back of the machine and allows for a 100% emission-free use with full functionality and increased performance.
The original diesel engine remains intact so this hybrid can still be used in a conventional way, simply switch to diesel when in travel mode.
1.6t Hybrid Mini Digger Product Features:
- 1.60 Tonne
- Robust for site, high utilisation – as machine works in all areas
- Lower operating costs in electric mode
- Switch on/off with ignition key
- Compatible TKB52-S breaker
- Proven expandable track frame
- Stage V <19kW Engine
- Enhanced visual display unit
- Easy service access & maintenance
Click here to view the product information for the Takeuchi TB216 Compact Mini Excavator
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
- Product CodeXRH/0000
- Engine make & modelTanmar 3TNV70
- Rated output11.5kW / 2400pm
- Maximum torque52.7Nm
- Electrical system12V 40 amp
- Operating weight (inclusive of bucket and fuel)1800kg / 1680kg
- Overall length3870mm
- Width cab/canopy1055mm / 985mm
- With extended track1300mm
- Dozer blade (W x H)980mm / 1300mm x 310mm
- Ground clearance205mm
- Min. front radius of machine1480mm
- Hydraulic main system pressure210 bar
- Hydraulic pump typeVariable x 2 + Gear x 2
- Hydraulic system capacity24.5l
- Fuel tank22l
- Engine lubrication2.8l
- Cooling system3.8l
- Sound power level93dB(A)
- Vibration levelArm <2.5m/sec2 / Body <0.5m/sec2
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.