12″ (300mm) Petrol Masonry Saw – STIHL TS410
The STIHL TS410 Petrol Masonry Cut Saw has built in performance and durability as standard. Ideal for cutting through stone, concrete, brickwork and masonry materials.
Importantly, the machine has extremely low vibration levels (3.9m/s²) meaning you can use the saw for longer.
Fitted with a high performance engine, the stratified charge system ensures power is delivered consistently to the blade.
Its compact design and optimised balance for excellent cutting and guide characteristics. This makes it a trade and DIYers first choice for quickly cutting through stone or concrete.
The STIHL TS410 Petrol Masonry Saw can be hand held or used with the FW 20 cart and water dust suppression system.
- 2-stroke engine
- Can be used on stone, concrete, masonry materials, brickwork and even pavement kerbs
- Simply pull the cord and cut
- For use with 300mm cutting wheel
- Bayonet filler cap for tool free opening
- Fitted with a ElastoStart, primer pump and decompression valve
- Ability to attach a water source means as a result will reduce dust and will cool the blade, preventing over-wearing and overheating
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code038/0070
- FuelPetrol (2-stroke engine)
- Fuel Tank Capacity0.71L
- Cutting Wheel Dia.300mm / 12"
- Air Filtration SystemYes
- Power Output3.2kW / 4.3bhp
- Sound Level109bB(A)
- Vibration Rating (left/right)3.9ms2 / 3.9ms2
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.