Speed Reduction Ramp Hire
Speed reduction ramp; a fixable version of permanent speed bumps. Secure the ramp into the road with a set of bolts to ensure that vehicles on site are travelling at a safe speed. Manufactured from heavy duty P.V.C. An ideal method of protecting a temporary cable or hose or reducing traffic speed. Should be laid as alternate black and yellow sections and bolted down.
- Effective form of speed reduction.
- Suitable for HGV use.
- Easily visible thanks to yellow and black pattern.
- Made from recycled materials.
- Speed ramp end part 210mm x 500mm x 70/75mm.
- Dog bone – connector.
- Cats eyes- supplied in sets 8 pcs.
- Bolts – supplied in sets 4 pcs/set.
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.