Prop Pal Needle System
Prop Pal the only wall support where the acrow prop locks into the Prop Pal needle at one end whilst the other end has a specially patented jacking support (or winding mechanism) which can be secured to the floor for greater stability with a safe working load of 1500KG per unit – Providing a safer method of temporary wall support.
Other benefits and features of the Prop Pal needle include the following:
- Only needle support in the building trade to include a jacking support system to provide extra stability and safety for temporary wall support.
- The jacking support can be adjusted to securely support the inner leaf wall whilst the acrow supports the external.
- Minimal disturbance to walls, ceiling and timber floors can be left intact.
- Greater access for inserting steel beams.
- Takes the stress from hiding steel beams.
- Secure fastening to internal floors.
- Load capacity 1500KG.
- Secure locking of props.
- Takes away the uncertainty from propping.
Size 1200 x 170 x 65mm
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Week hire rate
- Product Code014/0010
- SizeSize 1200 x 170 x 65mm
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.