Powered Weed Brush
Powered Weed Brush Hire
This Powered Weed Brush is a compact and convenient walk behind hard surface cleaner for the cleaning of weeds, moss and debris without the use of chemicals or water. It has a hydraulic mechanism capable of clockwise and anticlockwise brush head rotation and with its angled bristles the Powered Weed Brush allows you to access kerb edges, corners and hard to reach areas. Powered by a Honda GX200 motor, with a recoil start.
- Main Use: Cleaning of weeds, moss and debris without the use of chemicals or water
- Suitable For: Block paving, concrete, tarmac and asphalt
- Not Suitable For: Grass or astro turf surfaces
- Top Tips: Ensure recommended PPE is worn. Ideal for clearing large hard surface areas.
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
Standard Price: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code072/0055
- Engine5hp Petrol
- FuelUnleaded Petrol
- Fuel Tank Capacity3.1 litres
- Strokes Per Minute3600rpm
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated