Compact HD Petrol Wood Chipper
Our Petrol Wood Chipper by Eliet is a compact but robust piece of equipment. Ideal for chopping materials measuring up to 40mm, with up to 36,000 cuts per minute. This gives you uniform chips that are ideal for using as a mulch layer or on a compost heap.
A 60 litre collecting bag makes disposal of the chippings easy. Magnetic contacts on the bag and easy sliding ensures it is as simple as possible to work with. There is also a sight-glass in the top plate of the chassis so you can easily view when the bag is getting full.
All of our wood chippers for hire have razor-sharp blades to aid efficiency. Eliet shredders are unique for their patented Chopping Principle™. Just like an axe, the blades chop the wood according to the direction of the fibres. The blades system makes thousands of chopping motions per minute and also cuts all waste without any problems.
The shredding chamber of the Eliet Petrol Wood Chipper has a double wall in order to reduce the noise pollution making it more pleasant to work with too.
- Main Use: Chipping branches, prunings, leaves and all kinds of organic debris
- Suitable For: Domestic or professional use
- Not Suitable For: Branches that exceed the recommended branch diameter of 40mm
- Top Tips: Always observe the safety sheet before use and ensure that you tie back long hair before using the machine. Avoid wearing clothing with loose drawstrings, scarves, neck ties etc that could be sucked into the machine
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
- Product Code072/0360
- Dimensions (L x W x H)1360mm x 650mm x 1260mm
- EngineHonda GX160 5.0hp
- Chopping Speed (cuts/min)36,000
- Shredding TechnologyEliet Chopping Principle
- BladesResist 6/12 units
- Infeed Opening1050mm / 41"
- Sound Level Lw (A)112dB(A)
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated