Petrol Telescopic Chainsaw c/w Safety Kit Hire
The Petrol Telescopic Chainsaw / Pruners by Stihl are ideal when you need to reach high branches on trees. These pole pruners are the best option while keeping your feet firmly planted on the ground. It is important that only wood is cut using this range of chainsaws. The Petrol Telescopic Chainsaw / Pruners are not suitable for cutting tree roots or any part of the tree that is or has been below ground-level.
These Chainsaw / Pruners are particularly light, yet exceptionally powerful, ideal for grounds maintenance, orchards and professional tree maintenance. Flexible and handy, with a 1/4″ PM3 saw chain for exact biting characteristics and good cutting performance, low-vibration and quiet for use in urban areas. With side-mounted chain tensioning, total length 240 cm, weight 3.8 kg. Plus it features the STIHL 4-MIX engine which runs on a fuel-oil mix just like a 2-stroke and offers the benefits without the compromises of 4-stroke power. Meaning you can complete jobs quickly, quietly and more easily for improved performance, power, noise levels and fuel economy.
- Main Use: Cutting back high branches and other tree or hedge maintenance
- Suitable For: Grounds maintenance, orchards and professional tree maintenance
- Not Suitable For: Cutting tree roots or any part of the tree that is or has been below ground level
- Top Tips: Always observe the safety sheet before use and ensure that you do not stand directly underneath the limb being cut. Watch for falling wood!
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code072/0090
- Bar Length2.7m to 3.9m
- Vibration Level (control handle)4.3m/s2
- Sound Power Level106dB(A)
- Fuel TypePetrol
- Fuel Capacity710cc (0.71L)
- Weight (kg)7.2
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.