Petrol Post Driver
The Petrol Post Driver by Portek is brand new on our fleet. It’s a reliable way of driving wooden posts into the ground due to the powerful petrol 2-stroke engine. Making this is the perfect machine to get the job done quicker, with less effort involved.
The Petrol Post Driver is also fitted with an air filter and fuel filter and is customisable with reducing adapter add-on and interchangeable sizing rings.
- Main Use: To install fence posts and stakes into the ground with ease
- Suitable For: Fencing, landscaping and forestry
- Not Suitable For: Using on any other project other than those for which it is intended (see product datasheet)
- Top Tips: Always observe the safety sheet before use and always wear eye and ear protection
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
- Product Code072/0252
- EngineSingle cylinder, air-cooled, 2 stroke petrol
- Max Power & Speed1500W / 9,000rpm
- Max Torque & Speed2.5N.m / 5,000rpm
- Vibration Level13.891m/s2
- Noise LevelLpA: 104dB / LwA: 115dB
- Fuel Tank Capacity1.3L
- Dimensions805mm × 305mm × 270mm
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated