20.2m Diesel Scissor Lift – MEC 6092RT
The MEC 6092RT is the biggest in their Scissor Lift Range. This Diesel Rough Terrain Scissor Lift towers in at a 20.2m (60ft) working height, ensuring you can tackle whatever working at height job is at hand.
With a reliable Kubota diesel engine, a large platform area, rough terrain tyres and outrigger support, the MEC 6092RT is the Scissor Lift for the job!
- Ultra Deck with slide-out extension deck(s) incremental locking positions.
- Quad-Trax 4WD power package.
- Fully proportional drive lift controls.
- Outrigger support for platform stability on heavy duty job sites with “one-touch” auto leveling.
- Oscillating rear axle with 14” (35.6cm) ground clearance.
- Non-skid metal deck construction.
- Large sheet loading entrances (fore aft).
Standard Price: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product CodeXRH/0000
- Max Working Height20.2m
- Max Platform Height18.2m
- Overall Width2.34m
- Stowed Length5.30m
- Stowed Height2.38m rails lowered
- Platform Capacity540kg
- TyresRough Terrain
- Deck Extension7.54m
- Unladen Weight9300kg
- Ground Clearance35.6cm
- Overall Height18.2m