9.77m Electric Scissor Lift - JLG 2630ES Hire
The JLG 2630ES Scissor lifts offers a range of different working heights. Easy to use and maintain, these lifts offer a time efficient and safe way to gain access to low level areas. It has a working height of 9.77 metres (32ft). The JLG 2630ES is a compact unit designed for a variety of environments, the electric drive and integrated components with only two hydraulic hoses and four hydraulic fittings on the entire machine will keep you on the job longer and reduce your operating costs by reducing chances for leaks and service calls.
JLG 2630ES Features:
- Smooth control, proportional drive, lift and lower.
- Long battery duty cycles, drive at full elevation for 18 hours.
- 76cm wide chassis allows drive through a standard 81cm door. 7.92m foot platform, 76cm wide.
- Fold-down rails allows drive through standard 203cm door.
- Extension platform has fold-down rails.
- Non-marking solid tyres with tight turning circle, zero inside turning radius.
- Constant traction control with quiet electric front wheel drive for 25 per cent gradeability.
- Control box can be switched with all other ES scissors.
- Weatherproof Inverter style battery charger, can use long extension lead. Ideal for multi shift applications.
- Wide scissor stack provides rigidity and stability.
- Kick arm on lift cylinder provides cushioned lowering.
- Pothole protection prevents elevated drive, not lift.
- Multi axis 3 degree level sensor with a lateral slope range of 3 degree at base to 1-1/2 degree fully elevated.
- Diagnostic Battery Meter at base.
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
- Product Code004/0055
- Working Height9.77m
- Platform Height7.77m
- Platform Size Standard0.76m x 2.3m
- Platform Size Extended0.76m x 2.77m
- Safe Working Load363kg
- Closed Height1.94m
- Closed Height Lowered Handrail1.94m
- Closed Width0.76m
- Closed Length2.3m
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.