12m Telehandler (JCB 535-125)
The 12m Telehandler by JCB – 535-125 Hi-Viz is a full-sized 3-stage Loadall with a huge reach. With its lowered boom pivot and reduced-size (though very strong) boom section, the 535-125 Hi-Viz represents a major step forward in telescopic handler visibility. A 10% all-round increase to be exact, making the machine easier and faster to operate.
With its all-new award-winning EcoMAX engine, this telescopic handler also represents a major step forward in efficiency; EcoMAX meets Stage IIIB/Tier 4i legislation without bulky DPF, resulting in less waste, lower maintenance costs, more uptime and further-improved visibility.
There’s a phenomenal three-quarter view thanks to a boom height reduction of 235mm. Innovative construction techniques and material choices have also reduced overall boom section size by 13%. That adds up to a 10% increase in all-round visibility. The 535-125 Hi-Viz Telehandler comes with 4WD as standard, helping you maintain plenty of traction and performance even in soft, muddy areas. The 535-125 Hi-Viz Loadall has three selectable steer modes. There’s two wheel steer, which is ideal for travelling at high speed on the road; four-wheel steer for working in tight spaces; and crab steer for manoeuvring close to walls and buildings.
- Brand new Stage IIIB/Tier 4i EcoMAX engine
- High power and torque at low revs
- Up to 10% fuel saving over outgoing model
- New instruments, hi-res TFT screen and backlit switches
- Seat safety switch disables forward/reverse when operator isn’t seated
- New telematics and immobiliser security features including remote management
- Fuel supplied on a Sale or Return basis
Standard Price: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product CodeXRH/0000
- Maximum Engine Power93KW
- Maximum Lift Capacity3500KG
- Maximum Lift Height12.28 m
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated