Electric Angled Finish Nail Gun (1st Fix)
The 18V Electric Angled Finish Nail Gun from Hikoki is the perfect and more durable alternative to gas powered nail guns. With its brush-less motor, it offers a longer run time while needing less maintenance than gas powered equivalents.
- Cordless framing nailer with brushless motor for longer run time, less maintenance and increased durability.
- Comes with 2 x 5.0Ah Li-Ion batteries.
- No air hose or compressor required.
- Eliminates the cost of fuel cells.
- Air/spring drive system means less recoil, better flush driving and easier maintenance.
- High stable driving power allows the nailer to drives nails up to 90mm into lumber with ease.
- Selective activation button; easily choose between sequential or bump fire mode.
- Tool free adjustment of drive depth.
- Lock switch and 30 minute automatic shutdown for increased safety and longer battery life.
- Dry fire lockout system prevents nailer from driving when fasteners are low.
- Low battery indicator.
- Pivoting rafter hook.
Standard Price: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code032/0060
- Driving systemAir spring
- Nail length50-90mm
- Driving Speed1.5-2 nails/sec (intermittent)
- Loading capacity47 nails
- Firing modeFull sequential or contact
- Dimensions342mm x 309mm x 127mm
- Weight4.1kg (excluding battery)
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated