43m Self-Propelled Articulated Boom Lift – Genie Z135-70
In order for you to book this equipment for hire you must first specify the following information:
- The date you wish to start hiring
- The date you wish to finish hiring
43m Self-Propelled Articulated Boom Lift - Genie Z135-70 Hire
The Genie Z135-70 is an Articulated Boom Lift powered by a diesel engine, providing versatility in lifting and manoeuvrability and an outreach second to none. This huge 43.15m machine has a 272Kg safe working load and a 45% gradeability.
- Full-time positive traction 4WD.
- 3.66m to 6.10m Jib-Extend®.
- Mini Genie X-Chassis™ system – stability on the job and a narrow profile for transport.
- Self-levelling platform.
- Hydraulic platform rotation.
- AC power cord to platform.
- On board full diagnostics and engine monitoring display.
- Descent, motion, tilt & travel alarms.
- 360° continuous turntable rotation.
- All engines are emissions compliant.
DISCOUNTED WEB RATES
- Product CodeXRH/0000
- Working Height43.15m
- Platform Height41.15m
- Rotation360° continuous
- Dimensions2.46m width x 12.93m stowed length x 3.07m stowed height
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.