Petrol Floor Saw (18″)
The Petrol Floor Saw – 457mm (18″) offers the simple and quick way of edging any cutting job, be in edging road surfaces or cutting out man holes and pipe work holes Smith’s road and floor saws are the best tools for the job.
- Robust and convenient all-round petrol push floor saw
- The adjustable handle ensures an ergonomic working position.
- Perfect weight distribution gives excellent stability while sawing.
- Ideal for small road repair jobs in concrete or asphalt, up to 189 mm cutting depth.
- Please note images are for illustration purposes. Actual product supplied may differ
- Petrol supplied on a Sale or Return basis
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.