This Electric Winch 110V takes the strain and makes the job easier when it comes to reeling in cables. It reduces manpower hours required to meet installation deadlines, and is safer and faster. It is suitable for continuous pulling to tackle the toughest pulling applications.
- Dual capstan heads – Will haul up to 1500kg and 2500kg.
- Two speed options – According to the capstan head selected.
- Easily transportable on site – Using either the removeable wheels or carry handles.
- All round tubular frame – Strong and makes it simple to hold by attaching restraining straps to the shackles provided or using ground stakes through the integral side lugs.
- Foot controlled for efficient control – Leaves the hands free for cable spooling.
- Cable storage reel.
- Case hardened gear train for maximum efficiency.
- High efficiency heavy-duty ball bearings on all running surfaces.
- Overload protection ensures automatic shut down.
- Electromagnetic spring-applied fail safe brake.
- Rugged high power induction motor to ensure reliability.
Standard Price: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
Additional Day rate
Weekend hire rate
Week hire rate
- Product Code010/0244
- Voltage110V 1ph
- Amperes8 amp
- Motor outputs0.6kW
- Cable weight pulling capacitySmall capstan: 2500kg - Large capstan: 1500kg
- Rope speedSmall capstan: 2.5m/min - Large capstan: 4m/min
- Brake typeElectromagnetic spring applied failsafe
- Dimensions655mm length x 550mm width x 440mm height
- Average total kit weight80Kg
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.
Eco-friendly equivalent Tools
We specialise in:
Electric, Bi-Fuel & Battery Operated