4.9m Mast Lift - Bravi Leonardo HD Hire
EFFICIENCY AND VERSATILITY
The Leonardo HD can be easily driven into tight spaces that would normally require you to use scaffolding or ladders. The revolutionary compact size of this platform and its versatile maneuverability, along with a featherweight of only 510 kg (1124 lbs). Means that the Leonardo HD can fit into most elevators, reaching top floors effortlessly. And also driving through standard doorways without requiring the operator to leave the platform.
The Leonardo can be driven at full height (4,9 meters – 16 feet), fully loaded (180 Kg – 397 lbs.). With the platform also fully extended, at an automatic slow speed of 0,6 km/h (0,35 mph). It also features a built-in tilt sensor and flashing light. As well as an audible alarm and the active pothole protection mechanism.
The Leonardo HD boasts a lifting mast that requires no upkeep. While our careful selection of high-quality components, and extremely simple yet effective design make the Leonardo virtually maintenance-free. The only task required of the operator being the water level check for the batteries.
- 2nd generation of the tried and tested Leonardo platform
- Increased strength and robustness due to a new all-steel chassis and hood
- Integrated forklift
- Pockets makes it easy to transport and move
- Provides exceptional maneuverability in difficult working conditions
- Pothole protection mechanism provides unique ground clearance
Discounted Web Rates: Ex VAT & Delivery
Day hire rate
- Product Code004/0048
- Working Height4.9m
- Platform Height2.9m
- Extended Deck Size0.73m x 1.7m
- Platform Width w/ decks extended1710mm
- Safe Working Load180kg
- Base Length1192mm
- Height Stowed1747mm
- Platform Length1115mm
- Entry Step400mm
- Unit Weight510kg
- Drive Speed Stowed3Km/h
- Drive Speed Elevated0.6Km/h
- Raise/Lower Speed16-21 sec
- Power Source110/220V
More about Smiths Hire
Opening a business credit account with Smiths Hire couldn't be easier. Simply click here and fill in our digital application form.